Japanese Solutions LTD provides highly skilled interpreters for a diverse range of fields from New Zealand business, manufacturing, schooling, councils, accident & medical areas. Interpreters may be native speakers of English or Japanese on request or to suit the content of the service required.
If necessary, we can also arrange an interpreter who holds a license for small or large passenger service vehicles providing two services in one for a more cost effective option.
- Legal…Auckland District Court
- Accident and Medical…Auckland City Hospital, Ascot Hospital, Mercy Hospital, and other private practices
- Police…Auckland City Police
- Local Governments…Current Auckland Council (Civil Defense), Former Auckland City Council, former Auckland Regional Council, former Manukau City Council, former Waitakere City Council
- Businesses…Manufacturing, Fabrication, Retail, Finance, Civil, Imports, Exports etc.
- Agriculture…Dairy farming, Live stock farming (beef, sheep, deer), Vegetable farming, Orchards, Pack houses, Markets
- Educational Institutes…The University of Auckland, Unitec
- Sports…New Zealand Rugby, Auckland Rugby
You can rely on our interpreting service for your technical visits. Our booking procedure is as follows:
- Let us know your schedule and the contents of your technical visit through our inquiry form. We can provide you with our quotation for free.
- If you are happy with our quote, you can make your booking with us. (We ask for 30% of the cost as deposit.)
- Once your deposit is paid, we will arrange an interpreter to suit your needs.
- We will assign an interpreter who has experience and knowledge in the field, and send you his/her profile.
- Please provide any information you have regarding the visit including websites, books, brochures, pictures, term lists etc.. The more the interpreter is prepared the better results you will achieve with them.
- We can also provide transportation and sightseeing during your stay.
- We will arrange a pre-meeting with you to go over the details of the work beforehand.
- The balance of the charge including any extra fees incurred on the job is presented at the finish or by some other prior arrangement. You may pay in New Zealand dollars or Japanese yen.
We will help you with your stay in New Zealand or starting your life in New Zealand. Our booking procedure is the same as with the Technical Visits above.
- Opening a bank account
- Doctor’s appointment
- School visits
- Shopping essentials etc.
A level: On inquiry
Where a high level of skill and experience within the area is required along with a good knowledge of special terms.
(i.e. conferences, lectures, court case, government agency visits)
B level: NZ$100.00+GST/hour
Where a semi high standard skill, experience and knowledge within the field is required.
(i.e. Immigration office, police, hospitals, business meetings, farm visits)
C level: NZ$70.00+GST/hour
Interpreting to a general level
(i.e. schools, bank, homestay support)