Immigration / NZQA
Our translators are members of NZSTI (New Zealand Society of Translators and Interpreters) and we are trusted by authorities including Immigration New Zealand and New Zealand Qualification Authorities (NZQA). We also have NAATI qualified translator staff into Japanese.
- Copies of the originals need to be sent from our online form, fax or mail for our quotation.
- Quote is submitted to you at no charge (conditions apply).
- Once you are satisfied with our quote, please place an order by phone or e-mail.
- You will need to let us know all readings and spelling of proper nouns including names and place names.
- An invoice will be sent to you. Payments can be made by direct credit or by credit card. For credit card payments we use PayPal.
- The translation will commence once we receive your documents (or copy of the documents) and payment.
- A draft copy of the translation will be emailed to you so you can check before we issue.
- The finished translation will be issued in the required format, our company letter head along with the qualified translator’s signature.
- You can then either pick up the finished product from our office or we can courier it to you (an extra charge may be applied to send to overseas).
- Any original documents required for the translation purpose are returned in the same way (unless specified otherwise).
We are an approved translation agency for the NZ Transport Agency and through this, we offer a complete and accurate translation of Japanese drivers licenses. This service is charged at NZ$65.00 including GST and courier cost.
- A copy of the original valid license (both sides) may be sent through our online form, fax, mail, or dropped off at our office.
- Invoice will be issued and sent to you. Payments can be made by direct credit or by credit card. For credit card payments, it has to go through PayPal to: info[AT]japanesesolutions[DOT]co[DOT]nz.
- Translation commences
- A draft copy will be emailed to you so you can check before issuance.
- The finished translation will be issued in the unique NZTA specified format with the signature of the qualified translator.
- The finished translation will be couriered to you, or can be picked up from our office (additional postage fee may apply for overseas customer).
Price varies depending on the type, contents and volume (word count) of the documents. It is also subject to change without any prior notice. Please e-mail us for a free quote.
Japanese into English translations: NZD15.00+GST/100 Japanese characters
English into Japanese translations: NZD30.00+GST/100 English words
*Goods and Service Tax in New Zealand is 15% at present.
Our minimum charge is NZD60.00 incl GST (plus courier fee if required).